August 11, 2020 6:58AM CDT
- 2 pounds boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 package McCormick® Beef Stew Seasoning Mix
- 3 cups water
- 5 cups frozen vegetables for stew
- Coat beef with flour. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large nonstick skillet or Dutch oven on medium-high heat. Add 1/2 of the beef; brown on all sides. Repeat with left over beef, adding remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Return all beef to skillet.
- Stir in Beef Stew Seasoning Mix and water. Add vegetables; bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.