3 cups shell noodles
3 tablespoons butter
⅓ cup red bell pepper
½ teaspoon seasoning salt
1 teaspoon chili powder
10 ¾ ounces cream of chicken soup
condensed 1 ⅓ cups milk
3 cups sharp cheddar cheese
⅓ cup parmesan cheese
4 ounces mild green chiles
3 cups cooked chicken
1. Heat oven to 375°F.
2. Cook shells al dente according to package directions.
3. Cook onion and red bell pepper in butter until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in salt and chili powder.
4. In a large bowl combine soup, onion mixture, milk and 2 cups cheddar cheese and parmesan
cheese. Mix well. Stir in chicken, pasta and green chiles.
5. Spread into a 9×13 casserole dish. Top with remaining cheese.
6. Bake 30-35 minutes or until hot and bubbly