- 1 (10.5 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 ½ teaspoons Creole seasoning
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder, divided
- 5 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 30 buttery round crackers (such as Ritz®), crushed
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon sliced scallions, or to taste
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Stir together cream of chicken soup, cottage cheese, sour cream, cream cheese, Creole seasoning, onion powder, and 1/2 teaspoon of the garlic powder in a medium bowl until well blended and smooth. Fold in chicken, chopped onion, and parsley until evenly coated.
Stir together crackers, melted butter, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder in a medium bowl.
Spoon chicken mixture evenly into an 11×7-inch or 9-inch square baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with mozzarella then cracker mixture.
Place on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven until crackers are golden brown and edges are bubbly, about 40 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before serving; garnish with scallions if desired.