Chocolate Cereal Treat
June 11, 2020 7:05AM CDT
for 9 servings
- 1 cup chocolate candy
- 2 ½ cups marshmallow
- 3 cups puffed rice cereal
- Prepare a square glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Melt marshmallows over medium heat in a nonstick pan. Stir every 30 seconds to avoid burning. (TIP! spray your spatula with nonstick cooking spray to make stirring easier.)
- Once the marshmallows are melted, add in the rice cereal and chocolates. Stir until fully combined.
- Stir until fully combined.
- Scoop the mixture into the sprayed baking dish and flatten with a spatula.
- Cool for 30 minutes, then cut into squares.