- 1/2 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (8.5 ounce) package cornbread mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream (Optional)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C ). Put butter into a 2-quart casserole dish and place into the oven to melt while preheating.
When butter melts, remove the casserole dish from the oven. Mix both types of corn, cornbread mix, and sour cream into melted butter until well combined.
Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes.