- 32 ounces chocolate sandwich cookies with creme filling
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 3 ½ cups milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
Finely crush chocolate cookies in a food processor. (The white cream will disappear.)
Beat cream cheese, butter, and confectioner’s sugar in a medium bowl until smooth.
Whisk together milk, whipped topping, and pudding in a large bowl.
Fold butter mixture into pudding mixture until well-combined.
Alternately layer crushed cookies and pudding mixture in a medium flower pot, starting and ending with cookies.
Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.