- 1 cup creamy peanut butter, divided
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 milk chocolate candy bars (1.55 ounces each), coarsely chopped
- Colored sprinkles, optional
- 1. Combine 1/2 cup peanut butter, confectioners’ sugar, butter and salt until smooth.
- 2. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips, candy bars and remaining peanut butter; stir until smooth.
- 3. Drop teaspoons of chocolate mixture into paper-lined mini muffin cups. Drop a scant teaspoon of peanut butter mixture into each cup; top with another teaspoon of chocolate mixture. If desired, decorate with sprinkles. Refrigerate until set. Store in an airtight container.