Oven Beef Stew
- 1 pound beef stew meat, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 cups cubed potatoes
- 2 cups chopped carrots
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed French onion soup
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- In a 2 to 3 quart casserole dish, combine the stew meat, potatoes, carrots, mushroom soup, French onion soup and water. Mix together well.
- Bake, uncovered, for 4 to 5 hours, stirring occasionally. Mix in the peas 15 minutes before serving.