- 2 cups baking mix (such as Bisquick ®)
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup milk
- 5 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ tablespoons white sugar
- 12 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking pan.
Mix baking mix, 1 cup Cheddar cheese, milk, maple syrup, eggs, and sugar together in a bowl; pour into prepared pan.
Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes. Sprinkle bacon and remaining 1 cup Cheddar cheese over casserole; return to oven until cheese is melted, about 5 more minutes.