- 1 lb raspberries (about 3 heaping cups)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- Mix together the raspberries and sugar in a wide saucepan or skillet.
- Over low to medium heat, cook the raspberry/sugar mixture, stirring constantly, until it is gently boiling. Keep cooking, and stirring until the mixture thickens. You must stir constantly or your jam will burn.
- Cook the mixture for about 10-15 minutes. You will know the jam is ready when the mixture is thick enough to leave an open trail behind the spoon.
- Remove from heat, and let cool completely before serving.