- 2 packages (9-3/4 ounces each) corn chips, divided
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1. Spread 1 package of corn chips on the bottom of a greased 13×9-in. baking pan; sprinkle with 1 cup chocolate chips.
- 2. In a large heavy saucepan, combine sugar and corn syrup. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 1 minute. Remove from heat; stir in peanut butter. Pour half of the peanut butter mixture over chip mixture. Top with remaining corn chips and chocolate chips; drizzle with remaining peanut butter mixture. Let stand until set. Cut into bars.