Stir Fried Rice
April 6, 2020 12:36PM CDT
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
1 (16 ounce) package frozen stir-fry vegetables, thawed
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cups Minute(R) White Rice, uncooked
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add eggs; cook until set, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet.
- Add broth, vegetables and soy sauce to skillet; bring to boil. Stir in rice; cover. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Stir in cooked eggs. Serve immediately.