- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (3 ounce) packages strawberry flavored Jell-O®
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen strawberries
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Stir crushed pretzels, melted butter, and 3 tablespoons sugar together until well-combined; mix well and press mixture into the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking dish.
Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 8 to 10 minutes; set aside to cool.
Place cream cheese and 1 cup sugar in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth; fold in whipped topping. Spread mixture onto cooled crust.
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in still-frozen strawberries and allow to set briefly. Pour and spread over cream cheese layer; refrigerate until set, at least 2 hours.