Tangy Cucumber Salad
August 5, 2020 7:14AM CDT
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more as needed
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds cucumbers (about 4 medium)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
Place the vinegar, oil, sugar, salt, and a few grinds of pepper in a large bowl and whisk to combine. Thinly slice the cucumbers crosswise. Place them in the bowl, add the chives, and toss to combine.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or overnight to allow the flavors to meld. Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed before serving.