No-Fuss Pork Chops
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (5 ounces each)
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- Hot cooked noodles and sliced green onions, optional
- Mix first 4 ingredients. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat; brown pork chops on both sides. Remove from pan.
- In same pan, saute onions in remaining oil over medium heat until tender. Add juice mixture; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 10 minutes. Add pork chops; cook, covered, until a thermometer inserted in pork reads 145°, 2-3 minutes. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes before serving. If desired, serve over noodles and top with green onions.