- 12 fresh peaches, pitted and sliced
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup white sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (15.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cut into pats
- ½ cup unsalted butter, cut into pieces
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Spread peach slices evenly in the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking dish. Stir water and sugar together in a small bowl until dissolved; pour mixture over peaches. Sprinkle cinnamon over peaches, then cake mix. Top cake mix with pats of cream cheese, then butter.
Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 45 minutes.